Website user conditionsWebsite user conditions
Welcome to INVISA HOTELES’ website, we hope it will be useful to you and that you will enjoy your visit.
In order to assure maximum security on our Web Site, we have established the following user’s conditions:
1. Invisa Hoteles’ web site offers information related to its activities, products and services, which should be considered as just an introduction.
2. Invisa Hoteles reserves the right at all times to alter, modify, add or eliminate any part of the conditions, activities, products and services shown on this web site without prior notice. Please check periodically for possible amendments.
3. Invisa Hoteles does not accept any responsibility for information contained in other web sites which are available through links. The presence of these links in the Invisa Hoteles web site is purely informative and does not constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation regarding same.
4. Invisa Hoteles does not accept responsibility for any possible differences which may occur between the printed version and the electronic version published on the web site.
Texts and photographs published in the web site might contain technical inconsistencies or typing errors. The information is subject to periodic changes.
5. Invisa Hoteles owns the Copyright of this web site.
6. Invisa Hoteles does not accept responsibility for damage caused by access to, use or misuse of the contents of this web site.
7. Invisa Hoteles reserves the right to undertake civil and/or criminal legal action against those persons or entities who violate these conditions.
8. Whatsoever conflict which might arise from this web site will be governed by Spanish Law and the Courts of Ibiza, Spain.