FAQ Invisa Hotels
Frequent questions | Hotels in Ibiza, Madrid and Barcelona
- 1. What is the difference between the Free Cancellation rate, the Best Available price rate and the Semi-Flexible rate?
At Invisa Hoteles, we offer you three types of rates:
● Free Cancellation rate: This rate allows changes and cancellations up to one day before the check in date. No deposit payment is required in advance.
● Semi-Flexible rate: This rate allows changes and cancellations up to seven days before the check in date. When making the reservation, it is necessary to pay a deposit of 25% of the final price of the reservation.
● Best Available price rate or Non-refundable rate: If you make your reservation with a minimum advance notice, you can benefit from this rate that has some special conditions. The reservation of this rate implies immediate payment by credit / debit card and does not allow changes or cancellations.
- 2. I have not received the confirmation email, what can I do?
You can call the phone number (+34) 971 311 050 from Mondays to Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and, on Saturdays and Sundays, you can contact us by calling directly the hotel.
- 3. Can I book online and call the hotel directly to cancel or modify the reservation?
You can book online and then cancel or modify your reservation by contacting directly with the hotel or with our reservation center. For the just mentioned, you must indicate that the reservation was made through the website.
- 4. How can I find out the price of the room?
To know the prices, you will only have to carry out a booking simulation in the website or go directly to the site of the hotel where you want to stay.
- 5. How can I finalize the payment of a pre-reservation?
You can finalize the payment directly through the reservation email "Confirmation Pending", through the "Pay" button on the right.
You can also go to the "My reservation" section, "See my Reservation" located at the top of the website. Enter your Record Locator, click on "view reservation" and then click pay.
- 6. Can I make a reservation if I don't have a credit / debit card?
The reservation process on our website requires the use of a debit / credit card. If you do not have one, call us at (+34) 971 311 050 in order to find an alternative.
- 7. Have I paid 15% of my reservation, do I have to pay the rest before or can I do it the day I check-in?
The rest of the reservation will be paid on the day of the arrival during the Check-in process. However, if you wish, you can also pay the rest before arrival. To do this, contact us at (+34) 971 311050.
- 8. Is it necessary to indicate the data of all the occupants of the reservation?
No, you will only have to indicate the information of the person named on the reservation. If there are children in the reservation, it is important to specify the ages in the occupancy selection process when making the booking.
- 9. In the confirmation voucher of my reservation the data are not the selected ones, how can I do to solve it?
If the confirmation voucher does not correspond to what you have reserved, you must inform us via email to email@example.com or by calling (+34) 971 311 050 and we will solve it.
- 10. Can you put a crib in the room? Do you have cribs for clients?
When making the reservation and indicating the age of the children; if the children are between 0 and 1 year old, a crib will automatically be assigned to the room. This service is free of charge.
- 11. Up to what age are children free of charge?
From 0 to 1 year old, there is no charge. From 2 to 14 years old, depending on the hotel and the type of room; the charge may vary.
● At the Invisa Hotel Cala Blanca and the Invisa Hotel Cala Verde; the 1st child is free in a Double Superior or Premium room, as long as they are accompanied by 2. Then, the second child has a 50% discount. In a Premium Superior or Junior Suite room, children have a 50% discount.
● At the Invisa Hotel Ereso, children at the Standard rooms have a 50% discount. Furthermore; in Superior romos, the 1st child is free.
● At the Invisa Hotel La Cala, children have a 30% discount.
We frequently apply offers with free charges for all children (See section “Offers”).
- 12. How can I use my promotional code?
If you want to use a promotional code, select "Promotional code" in the search box of our main website and enter your code in the field provided for it.
- 13. I am a MyInvisa customer and I want an upgrade:
Subject to hotel availability, you can send us an email through our contact form on our website or to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14. Is there the possibility of booking transfers?
It is possible to book transfers through an external provider, whose website is available through our website. The transfers section is found either in the process of booking your room as an extra service or directly in the link of "Transfers" , which can be found at the bottom of our website. For more information, you can call us at (+34) 971 311 050 or send us an email at email@example.com
- 15. What is the Balearic Ecotax? NEW
People visiting the Balearic Islands will have to pay an Ecotax. The amount of this tax will vary depending of the category of the hotel and the charge is per person per day. The tax has to be paid at the moment of the check in.
- 16. Is there free WIFI in the rooms?
Wifi in the rooms is free for all clients who make the reservation through our website and register in MyInvisa. For the rest of the clients they can consult the rates directly at the hotel.
- 17. How can I know the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in at 2:00 p.m. and Check-out at 12:00 p.m.
- 18. Is it possible to enter before check-in time?
Yes, you can leave your luggage in the hotel storage and enjoy the hotel facilities. The availability of the room and its keys before the established check in time is subject to availability.
- 19. Is it possible to leave the hotel after check-out time?
Yes, you can leave your luggage in the hotel storage and enjoy the hotel facilities. Keeping the room more time could mean an additional cost and is subject to availability. For MyInvisa clients, it will be free as long as availability allows it.
- 20. What is the distance from the airport to the hotel?
Consult the hotel map section and select the point of interest "Airport". For more information, you can contact with us by calling the pone number(+34) 971 311 050 or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21. When to report an allergy?
Send an email before arrival to your email to: email@example.com, so that the hotel can anticipate your arrival (For example: meals, feather duvets and pillows). In case of not having previously notified the hotel, notify any allergy at the time of check-in at the hotel.
- 22. Can you request a celiac menu?
You can request it at the time of check-in upon arrival at the hotel or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 23. In hotels that have a gym, is it free?
Yes, it is a free service.
- 24. What are the pool hours? And the MiniClubs’?
Each hotel has its different opening hours. At the time of check-in, our staff will give you a welcome brochure where you will find out about all the hotels’ key information, all the timetables and services available.
- 25. Can I rent a baby stroller?
Yes, it is possible to reserve a baby stroller at reception. To have it available upon arrival, it is necessary to contact the hotel in advance. You can send us an email through our contact form on the website.
- 26. Do I have a special request about my room?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your request. These special requests are always subject to availability, so they cannot be guaranteed.
- 27. Is there a microwave in the room so I can sterilize the bottles?
No, there are microwaves in the restaurants available for our customers.
- 28. Can you rent umbrellas and hammocks?
No, the umbrellas and hammocks in the hotels are free of charge. Those umbrellas and ahmmocks available on the public beaches are subject to charge. Furhtermore, the price and payment depends of an external company not linked to our hotels.
- 29. Do you have pool / beach towels at the hotel or do I have to bring them?
Yes, we have beach / pool towels. In order to use those towels, guest will have to leave an advanced deposit at the front desk, which will vary depending on the hotel. Guest must return the beach / pool towels during the hours specified by the hotel in order to be returned the advanced deposit. For more information, ask at the hotel reception upon arrival.
- 30. What is the difference between Invisa Cala Blanca and Invisa Cala Verde?
The two hotels compose our Invisa Figueral Resort. Furthermore, both hotels are located 200 meters away from each other and next to Es Figueral beach. Invisa Cala Blanca has direct access to the beach and Invisa Cala Verde has spectacular views of the sea. Both hotels have the same facilities and the use of the facilities is common to both.
- 31. What is All-Inclusive and how is it different from Full Board Plus?
The Full Board Plus consists of breakfast, lunch and dinner with all drinks included in the self-service restaurant. The All-Inclusive consists of full board plus and a selection of snacks: such as sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, cakes ... and non-bottled drinks: soft drinks, wine, beers, national liquors (private labels). At Invisa Cala Blanca, Buddha Chill-Out drinks are not included.
- 32. How is the entertainment program at Invisa Cala Blanca / Cala Verde / Ereso?
These hotels have a different entertainment program every day. Our hotel and animation staff will inform you in detail of the different sports and leisure activities offered for all the guests, which include activities for children and adults. At night, they will have different musical and entertainment shows.
- 33. Does the hotel have private parking for clients?
The hotel does not have private parking for guests. However, there is usually free free parking near the hotel.
- 34. Can I invite friends of mine who are not staying for a day at the hotel?
We are very sorry but it is not possible. The hotel and its facilities are available only for people staying at the hotel.
- 35. Where is the Kayaks’ service located at the Invisa Figueral Resort?
The Kayaks’ stand is located next to the lifeguards at the beach of Es Figueral.
- 36. Is the Kayaks service paid?
Yes, you have to pay for the use of the kayaks. The price will vary depending on the time of use. There is a discount on the price for Invisa Figueral Resort clients.
in the room
* According to availability